CVI customer care and support will be provided through dedicated service and warranty departments in Scotland and England, giving 48-hour warranty response. It will also be holding stocks of all common parts, hence reducing potential down time. On top of this, CVI will be offering all its customer a bi-annual maintenance plan.A comprehensive customer care package consists of:
- Professional Account Management - Stuart McKenzie is always there to deal with enquiries and assistance in warranty issues
- Dedicated customer care programme - regular contact from customer services to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Direct access to customer care 24 hours a day, 6 days a week.
- Consignment stock of all common conversion parts - essential to reduce down time.
- Technical and engineering back up from Holland.
- 3 years/unlimited mileage Volkswagen Crafter chassis warranty or 3 years/unlimited mileage Mercedes Sprinter chassis warranty.
- Full 1 year conversion warranty.
- Extended 2 and 3 year conversion warranties available.
- Bi-annual service included in package - we will visit your business twice a year to ensure you are fully satisfied with the produce you have bought.
- Strategically placed service agents giving UK coverage and care
- 48 hour warranty response by a qualified technician - to reduce down time.
Customer Care can be contacted on: 0131 473 9300Tony Lewis CVI's dedicated Warranty Engineer can be contacted on: 07846 719553