Specialist cars Skoda Seat Aberdeen has an exciting opportunity for Sales Executives to join their busy dealership!
We are looking for fresh people to join the team who are enthusiastic and looking for an exciting new career...
What You Will Receive From Us!
- Preferential rates on vehicle, parts purchases and servicing.
- Employee Car Scheme
- 28 Day Holidays
- On-going in house and manufacturer training
- Child Care voucher and Cycle to work scheme
- State of the arts dealership standards
- Competitive remuneration package – including life assurance and group contributory pension scheme
Key Job Requirements – Sound good? Keep on reading and apply today!
- Ensure that all enquiries related to the sales department are dealt with promptly and correctly
- Adhering to the organisation process guidelines and techniques associated with the sales department
- Maintaining the best level of client satisfaction and smallest level of client discintentment without compromising the success of the company
- Bilding and retaining a long-term connection with the clients with the aim of keeping them dedicated to the organisation
- Planning and creating a number of revebnue programs and guaranteeing that everything is protected within the allocated budget
- Monitoring the revenue office through the stock display measuring stick to ensure that the best requirements are being met
Skills We Think Will Help You Succeed In this Role
- Confident personality and articulate
- Ability to deliver exemplary levels of customer service
- Strong negotiation skills
- Focused, self-motivate
- Professional, presentable and excellent communication skills
Your Required Experience – If you’ve got it, we want it!
- Previous Sales Experience with Motor Trade preferrable but not essential as full training will be given
- Ability to construct and conclude transactions
- Target driven
- Ability to provide product information with good presentation skills
So… What happens next?
Like the sound of this position? Once applied, our Recruitment Team will review your CV. If suitable, a member of the team will contact you to advise your CV has now been sent to the hiring manage.
Please note we can only accept applications from candidates who are eligible to work in the UK without Sponsorship. Verification of your Right to Work in the UK should be included with your application.