The Motability scheme enables those who obtain the Motability allowance the option of putting it towards a new and reliable car. As members of the Motability scheme, John Clark BMW has a number of BMW Motability cars available to purchase.
Our fully-trained Motability specialist is available to help you with any queries you may have. Once you have chosen a vehicle, our specialist will then help you to fill out the appropriate form.
In order to complete your Motability transaction you will need to bring in the following:
* Driving licence and aware entitlement notice
* A proof of address- this can be a recent utility bill
* The driving licences of any other named drivers on your policy
* Details of any vehicular accidents that either you or your named drivers were involved in
* Any details about driving convictions concerning either you or your named drivers
Once this stage has been completed our Motability specialist will send your application to Motability Operations so that it can be processed.
When it's time to collect your new BMW Motability car
If needed, our BMW Motability specialist may have provided you with Form CP50 (the form directs your payment straight to Motability Operations). You will need to have this from stamped and safe-dated by the DWP before you can collect your new car.
Motability at John Clark could not be easier.