COVID-19 John Clark Motor Group Business Update
Following Boris Johnson’s announcement this evening directing everyone to stay at home, we will be closing our businesses effective immediately, however some of our workshops will remain open to offer “Blue light”, emergency and breakdown only cover. This currently includes MOTs, as the government has not currently stated that they will suspend MOT requirements.
Our priority is the health and wellbeing of our colleagues, but as a team we want to continue to offer you the highest possible level of customer care that we can under what are very difficult circumstances. Therefore, we would like to make you aware of how our actions will affect our customers:
- If you are due to collect a new or used vehicle on or after the Tuesday 24th March then our Sales team colleagues will have already been or will be in contact to make the necessary arrangements.
- Should your vehicle be unavailable for collection by this date then our sales team colleagues will again be contact to make alternative arrangements.
- Should this provide you with onward mobility challenges we will do everything possible to make alternative arrangements for you. Please speak or email your sales contact at the dealership on this matter.
- If you are still looking for a new or used vehicle:
- our sales teams will be working from home and will be happy to speak to or video conference you to discuss specific vehicles or help you in anyway.
- we recently launched our online used car sales platform so you are able to browse, reserve, finance or purchase a used car at www.john-clark.co.uk, however please note that we will be unable to deliver any vehicles until post the 14th April (provided the government permits this at this point in time).
Service and Parts Operations
- If you have a booking with us on Tuesday 24th March, we would fully understand if you prefer to cancel this booking and adhere to the words of our Prime Minister. If you decide to stay at home give us a call and we will rebook your appointment for after 14th April as this is when we hope to be fully operational once more, but as you know the world is an uncertain place right now and this may need to change based on government guidelines.
- If your vehicle is already booked into one of our workshops between the 24th March and the 13th April, our Aftersales Teams will be in touch to rearrange these bookings from the week commencing Tuesday 14th April at a date and time to suit your convenience.
- From Wednesday we will establish Regional Aftersales Hubs to continue to offer “Blue light”, emergency and breakdown only cover. This currently includes MOTs, as the government has not currently stated they will suspend MOT requirements.
- Details of the Regional Aftersales HUB that will provide your emergency or breakdown cover can be found on our website or can be confirmed by calling the Service telephone number below.
If you have any questions on the above please email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to help, although please bear with us as we are being inundated with customer questions at present. Alternatively, please use the numbers below to contact your required department:
In these uncertain times, we would like to thank you for your custom and trust we can continue to support you with all your motoring needs.
Finally take care of yourself and your families and we look forward to opening our doors to you in what we hope is the not too distant future. Stay home and stay safe.